Covid 19 Safety Precautions
We are excited to finally welcome you back into Poppins
For your safety and the safety of our employees we have made a few changes.
- Our counter will be fitted with a plexi glass screen.
- We will be following guidelines to determine how many shoppers we can allow in the shop at once. This number will be posted at the door. We ask that you help our employees by peeking in the shop before entering. If the shop is at capacity we ask that you wait outside or come back at a later time if possible.
- We will be cleaning the shop at regular intervals throughout the day. We will focus on high touch areas, the counter and products where possible.
- Our employees will respond to a wellness questionnaire daily and will have a temperature check at the start of each shift.
- We will be washing our hands regularly throughout the day.
- Our employees will wear a mask at all times.
To protect our employees and to help keep the products in the shop safe we are asking for your help.
- A face covering must be worn inside the shop. We will provide one if you do not have one.
- We would prefer you to shop with clean hands and ask that you use the sanitizer at the door when entering.
- Please keep the recommended distance of 6 feet away from other shoppers.
- Shop more with your eyes.
- Please shop with us online instead of in person if you are experiencing any Covid 19 symptoms
We hope you'll see the smile in our eyes..
Thank you so much for your help and your patience.
We hope to see you soon.